Wednesday, September 23, 2009

our bags are off the boat...just not in our apartment

Not even in our town.  Or as S. is pointing out, not even in our province.  After MANY torturous phone calls he finally got some information about our bags.  They are on the other side of Korea, supposedly waiting to go through customs.  My bet is that they tried to open one of the bags to see what was inside, and now are trying to figure out how to put all that yarn, I mean stuff, back in the bags.  You would be amazed at how much yarn fits into the small corners and spaces of luggage.  

So, our bags are in Pusan, not Cheonan, and more importantly not in our hands.  Sigh...what do you do while you wait even longer for all of your clothing (including all of my underwear unfortunately) and yarn? You make mixed drinks.  O. discovered the apple-lychee fruit drink and mommy discovered that mixing it with soju makes for a really nice way to spend the evening waiting for news about long-traveling luggage.  Of course, it does mean that I mention my underwear, or lack of, in the blog as well.  Oh well, you already know too much about me anyway.  Cheers!

September 23, 2009 002

PS Starting tomorrow, I'm going to give you a tour of our neighborhood, including our very own LYS - that's right, I found a YARN STORE!!  And, S. wants you to know that I will also be showing you things around our neighborhood that have nothing to do with yarn.  

  



1 comment: