Thursday, July 7, 2011

Packing? What packing?

We leave for the airport in about 24 hours.  Which means we are all packed and ready to go, right?  


Which means at least we are in the middle of packing, right...?  


I got a little sidetracked.  


I knew I didn't have a sewing maching back at my dad's and I just had to make these for the kids.  So, instead of packing last night, I was finishing up this for O. (I know I have to restitch a little of the hood....just noticed as I was taking the picture).


IMG_20110708_092739


They are beach robes sewn out of beach towels I found at sale when I went shopping this week....the pattern is brilliant!  And, they work just as well as an after-shower towel/robe.


IMG_20110708_103557


And the ties are just made for fancy knots.  


IMG_20110708_101607


 I'm almost done the one for Z.  I'll show you that later.  When there are things like this to be done, packing will just have to wait.  Right?



No comments:

Post a Comment