Wednesday, January 27, 2010

nightmares and sandwiches

O. woke up screaming and crying the other night, and of course S. and I ran in to comfort him from his nightmare.  

Then we hear through the tears, "You ate my sandwich!  Now I don't have a sandwich to eat!"  Yes, his nightmare was that I had eaten his McDonald's (Old McDonald to O. thank you very much) cheeseburger.  No amount of explaining that he had actually eaten his own sandwich - both at the restaurant and at home when we brought home what he had not eaten - would console the sobbing boy.  

He then tried to convince us to go back to Old McDonald's to get another sandwich. 

 "It's not far.  You just take a bus."  

Yes, this is what I get for taking him to McDonald's in the first place. 

Not that this photo has anything to do with nightmares or sandwiches, but I got my picture of the Christmas fried chicken, so I thought I'd share.  

Chrstmas chicken
 



No comments:

Post a Comment